Hamsa

Hamsa

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Faith


Buddhism:

On life’s journey
Faith is nourishment,
Virtuous deeds are a shelter,
Wisdom is the light of day and
Right mindfulness is the protection of night.
If a man lives a pure life nothing can destroy him;
If he has conquered greed nothing can limit his freedom.

Christianity

The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?

Hinduism:

On this path effort never goes to waste, and there is no failure. Even a little effort toward spiritual awareness will protect you from the greatest fear.

Islam:

If God brings you to it,
He will bring you through it.
In Happy moments, praise God.
In Difficult moments, seek God.
In Quiet moments, worship God.
In Painful moments, trust God.
In Every moment, thank God.

Sikhism:

How clear the path of one who believes,
He lives with honor, with honor he leaves.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List