Hamsa

Hamsa

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Songs of Consciousness


The Inner Consciousness
By
Rumi


The inner consciousness
Of the saint
Is the true mosque
Where all should worship,
God lives there.


Between the Poles of the Conscious
By
Kabir


Between the poles of the conscious and the unconscious,
there has the mind made a swing:
Thereon hang all beings and all worlds,
and that swing never ceases its sway.

Millions of beings are there:
the sun and the moon in their courses are there:
Millions of ages pass, and the swing goes on.

All swing! the sky and the earth and the air and the water;
and the Lord Himself taking form:
And the sight of this has made Kabîr a servant.


Apocalypse
By
Sri Chinmoy


Within, without the cosmos wide am I;
In joyful sweep I loose forth and draw back all.
A birthless deathless Spirit that moves and is still
Ever abides within to hear my call.

I who create on earth my joys and doles
To fulfil my matchless quest in all my play,
I veil my face of truth with golden hues
And see the serpent night and python day.

A Consciousness Bliss I feel in each breath;
I am the self amorous child of the Sun.
At will I break and build my symbol sheath
And freely enjoy the world's unshadowed fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List