Hamsa

Hamsa

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

April 2010


“It is the duty of every cultured man or woman to read sympathetically the scriptures of the world. If we are to respect others' religions as we would have them respect our own, a friendly study of the world's religions is a sacred duty.” – Mahatma Gandhi

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.” – Albert Einstein

“I don't like that man. I must get to know him better.” – Abraham Lincoln

“I have found the paradox, that if you love until it hurts, there can be no more hurt, only more love.” – Mother Teresa

“Always do right! This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.”
- Mark Twain

“Faith is taking the first step even when you don't see the whole staircase.” – Martin Luther King

“Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a wonderful stroke of luck.” – the Dalai Lama

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List