Hamsa

Hamsa

Monday, July 11, 2011

Speak … or, Hold Your Peace

“Speak what you think today in hard words and tomorrow speak what tomorrow thinks in hard words again, though it contradict everything you said today.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson

“It’s better to remain silent and be thought a fool than open one’s mouth and remove all doubts.” – Mark Twain

“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.” – Dr. Seuss

“I like to listen. I have learned a great deal from listening carefully. Most people never listen.” – Ernest Hemmingway

“I write as straight as I can, just as I walk as straight as I can, because that is the best way to get there.” – H. G. Wells

 “One of the hardest things in life is having words in your heart you can’t utter.” – James Earl Jones

“Keep your mouth shut and your mind open.” - Unknown

“Unless your heart, your soul, and your whole being are behind every decision you make, the words from your mouth will be empty, and each action will be meaningless. Truth and confidence are the roots of happiness.” - Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List