Hamsa

Hamsa

Monday, June 27, 2011

Fathers



“When I was a boy of fourteen, my father was so ignorant I could hardly stand to have the old man around. But when I got to be twenty-one, I was astonished at how much he had learned in seven years.” – Mark Twain


“I love my father as the stars – he’s a bright shining example and a happy twinkling in my heart.” – Terry Guillemets


“The greatest gift I ever had
Came from God – I call him Dad!” – Author Unknown


“A truly rich man is one whose children run into his arms when his hands are empty.” – Author Unkown


“My father didn’t tell me how to live; he lived, and let me watch him do it.” – Clarence Budington Kelland


“When I was a kid, I said to my father one afternoon, ‘Daddy, will you take me to the zoo?’ He answered, ‘If the zoo wants you, let them come and get you.’” – Jerry Lewis


“A man’s children and his garden both reflect the amount of weeding done during the growing season.” – Unknown


“By the time a man realizes that maybe his father was right, he usually has a son who thinks he’s wrong.” – Charles Wadsworth

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List