Hamsa

Hamsa

Monday, January 31, 2011

Salvation



Buddhism:

No one saves us but ourselves. No one can and no one may. We ourselves must walk the path.

the Buddha, Gautama Siddhartha

Christianity:

In God is my salvation and my glory: the rock of my strength, and my refuge, is in God.

the Bible

Sufism:

One who discovers his own self, discovers God.

Sufi aphorism

Hinduism:

"But those who worship me, renouncing all actions in Me, regarding Me as the Supreme Goal, meditating on Me with single minded devotion.
For them whose thought is so set on Me, I will become very soon, the One to deliver them from this cycle of births and deaths (Reincarnation).” 

Bhagavad Gita, Chp. 12

Sikhism:

There is no other place of rest, none at all, except Naam, the Name of God. One attains success and salvation. All tasks perfectly resolve. 

Guru Granth Sahib

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List