Hamsa

Hamsa

Friday, October 1, 2010

Friend & Foe




“Opposition is not necessarily enmity; it is merely misused and made an occasion for enmity.”  
-  Sigmund Freud

“A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out.”
- Walter Winchell

“We often give our enemies the means for our own destruction.”
- Aesop

“Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow.
Don't walk behind me, I may not lead.
Just walk beside me and be my friend.”
- Albert Camus

“Pay attention to your enemies, for they are the first to discover your mistakes.”
- Antisthenes

“The best way to destroy an enemy is to make him a friend.”
- Abraham Lincoln

“Though all things do to harm him what they can,
  No greater en'my to himself than man.”
- William Alexander, Earl of Stirling

“Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some stay for awhile and leave footprints on our hearts. And we are never, ever the same.”
- Anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List